Saturday 6 February 2010

I missed 11:11



Up to you to fulfill my wishes!

I am thinking again and debating again over Chinese school.

I'll miss those people. It's sucha diversity, my 'group' ranging from 8th grade to 12th. Different schools. Different 'cliques', if I must say, each one of us are from.

I think this year was overall just a great slack off year. LOL. Never in my five years of Chinese school has the teacher been totally oblivious (or maybe just lenient and pushover), so the point of me actually talking the whole 3 hours. Once in a while stare at him and pretend we're paying attention but so what.
And today I met/got to talk to more new people.
I think Chinese school is one of those places I feel totally free in.
Sucks, takes me this long to finally treasure these moments. Great year to end it off, I guess. :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment