Thursday 25 February 2010

I don't mind being your motivation


Won't you be mine?

Sometimes I wonder if I like work, or if I like that feeling of accomplishment, youknow. That feeling that ohhhgrrrrrrl I managed my time fairly well. That feeling of understanding everything, that lightbulb going DING! That feeling of having everything compleetely under control, and everything done.

Or maybe I just want to distract myself with work, work, and more work, to keep myself from thinking about other things. People, school (haha, doing schoolthings to keep from thinking about school), my future, etc. Choosing Classes. My new decision. I feel like decisions just keeep coming my way now.
But everyday that I spend so much time on one thing, I wonder if I'll be able to dedicate so much time to whatever classes I take next year and I start to cower away a little. My confidence atrophies ( HAHA ;D).
So farrr, I got my mind set on CalcABAP, Eng3AP, ChemHonors, Spanish3.
Two extra spaces.
I'm wondering if I should fit in another science (Psychology).
And if I should do APUSH. Cuz APUSH isn't as bad as WHAP, right?
Ugh, Idk. -__-.

No comments:

Post a Comment