Thursday 14 January 2010

internet restriction on myself

Ended today. (=. I think it's kinda funny how a lotta people aren't on, or, are on, but are all studying for finals. Weeell, guesss what guys. I'm pretty much done![; I think I failed math ):. Felt so good to chill baackkk today. Semester breaak, here I come! Even though I can't go sushi with them (as predicted) I am still looking forward to two days of RELAXATION, stressfreebaby. I overstress too much. My whole life. Have you ever met a kid who's stressed herself out since elementary school? That'll be me.. so I think I'm having an early senioritis this year. Two years early. Lack of sleep this week. Sleeping way past bedtime (rofl, I am so bad ;D HAHA.) every night; pluuuus waking up earlier this morning to study, siiince the English team left at 10 last night. Or at least Diana did.
Aha, I like the idea of having so many blogs scattered throughout and typing different ideas throughout. Like you can never know the entire me. Ooh, so mysterious.
It's so weird typing in AIM o_o. I mean, everything's the same, but it felt weird when I first saw those green little letters creep out on my window, ahahahaha. NICE DESCRIPTIVE LANGUAGEEEE, LOL. I don't know who I'm talking to on here. Hi, diary. :).

knockknockimhere.tumblr.com
xanga.com/cinnamorolly_fionax3

if you wanna stalk out my whole mind, that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment