Thursday 28 January 2010

decided.


wished. and hoped.

and two days later, my mind is switched. i have got to learn to be sure of myself, of my decisions. of what i decided! well now my plan is ruined and i'm back to box one--staying in all my clubs.. -___- when i totally decided to just quit til next semester. but noo, now i find out CSF counts on apps as long as you paid, wtf? what kinda unfairness and stupid reasoning is that? paying to get some extracirrcularness.. but i guess i'll still do it. : $$$$$$$ ): must save $ and earn some. who wants a $20 barnes and nobles giftcard? i'll sellll it for 30. JUST KIDDDING. i'll probably need it for sat's and crap.
ugh, i hate thinking about those stuff. =_=.


but anyway.

i've decided FOR SURE now that instead of being distracted from homework, i'm gonna make homework my distraction. (= you can't ever get distracted from your distraction, right? ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment