Monday 29 March 2010

Long time no see,



Missed me anyone?

Well, I guess I'm able to shut myself out really easily. From the Internet. To some extent. I'd die without it, but sometimes I know I'd die with it, so I just close myself up. Overwork myself to keep myself from overthinking and worrying or being stupid and foolish, or just plain emo moments. Work tortures you, work stays with you, work takes you away from everything!
But sometimes I think I overuse that technique til I break down -___-.
But it's oaky! I know I work myself hardest before breaks because I take the break for a reasonnnnnn.
Well nothing's changed lately, I guess. (Idk why this blog even exists..)
Got a haircut but hair's growing back,
Bug catching a lot, bug breaking a lot,
Quite some moodiness,
LOST MY EARRING -_-.
New drama: Down with Love<3.>
Idk what else I've missed since I lost blogged but..
knockknockimhere.tumblr.com
xanga.com/cinnamorolly_fionax3
;D keepin up with the fiona.
oh and reading back on my last blog,
yeah i'm quittin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment