Wednesday 16 December 2009

x___x

I guess it's better that I'm sick "one symptom at a time"
First sore throat, thenitwentaway, NOW STUFFYNOSE. All in one week. Let's let Diametapp work its magic. I DO NOT WANT TO BE SICK ANYMORE ): And it's only been three days..
So excited for break to just cooome. Teachers just keep piling projects though -___-. Not sure if I should do Spanish xc--100 pts! But idk. But I foresee a bio project, =__=. And Ng's final project. Blechachahrg. Should probably start to study for finals.

Geez, why wasnt freshman year as blech?

I want to just rid 2009 though.

I dont know why I'd even blog on here.. I just like the layout of this blog. Haha! We always just like new stuff, don't we? My Xanga is sooo dusty.. Last time I blogged was about my mother pretending to be the FBI with me when we threw the trash out.
Oh, family. <3 :).

1 comment:

  1. Sigh, I was like, "WTPIG's Fiona doing on Blogspot?!"

    ReplyDelete